Gone are the days when impact-resistant doors were manufactured in limited styles and sizes. Nowadays, door manufacturers have started manufacturing impact doors in beautiful designs and custom sizes. A full view door is a great addition to your house in both significance and style. In the manufacturing of full view doors, full-size impact glass is incorporated in the door structure that allows natural light to illuminate your entrance, giving it a picturesque and welcoming look. Furthermore, it will also be good for seasonal ventilation to add fresh airflow.
What Makes Doralum Full View Doors a Better Choice?
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Frame does not require regular maintenance
- Interchangeable fullscreen
- Durable weather-stripping works as a sealant
- A built-in deadbolt security lock is included in the exterior handle
- Adjustable-speed closer system
- Resist extreme weather conditions like storms, debris, or hurricanes
- Available in various color finishes
- Protects against break-ins
- Retractable venting screen system is available
Besides the full view doors, Doralum also offers other door designs, including cosmopolitan, colonial, sorrento, contempo, verticale, modenna, infinity, paired vents, and modern classic series. Homeowners are free to choose any of these door designs depending on their liking and home architecture. All these doors are made with impact-resistant glass that offers several benefits to the end users. With Doralum impact doors, you can secure and beautify your house. These types of doors help add value to your home besides adding appeal to your house.
Benefits of installing full view doors
Being an impact door, full view doors offer several benefits to homeowners. Here are some of its key benefits.
- Hurricane and burglars protection: Impact doors offer 24/7 protection from hurricanes and burglars. Also, there is no need to install hurricane shutters, accordions, or other protective things in your home to fulfill the statutory norms and building codes. These impact doors comply with local building codes.
- Decrease energy consumption: Impact glass doors have high-performing Low-E coating that decreases heat loss, which not only provides you comfort but also decrease your electric bills. Studies have revealed that impact glass can decreases yearly energy consumption by 40%.
- Insurance discounts: Insurance companies consider impact doors and windows an effective protection from hurricanes and storms that is why they offer a discount on insurance premiums to all those homeowners who have installed impact doors and windows. These companies have made the claim of insurance discounts quite easier for homeowners.
- Code approved: Full view doors can easily withstand the rigid building codes of any city or state. These doors have a tear-resistant inner layer between 2 glass panes to provide a stronger glass unit. When debris or projectiles hit the door, its outer layer may break but the inner layer remains intact. In this way, debris or projectiles cannot enter your house during the hurricane season.
- No outside noise: Another advantage of installing impact doors is the reduction in outside noise. This benefit makes full view doors an ideal choice for homes that are near highways or parks.